Andy is available for all special occasions:
- Weddings : see packages (A)---(C)
- Funerals and memorials
- Corporate entertaining and events
- Appearances in media promotions
- Product launches
- Family celebrations
- Concerts and recitals : Burns Suppers , Fund raisers.
As a session musician, Andy is comfortable with any combination of instruments, and a variety of musical genres. He plays small pipes , whistles and drums.
- (A) Pipe guests and bride in and out of church/registry office.
- (B)The above plus play guests into reception and bride and groom to top table.
- (C)All of the above plus play bride down aisle to tune of her choosing And /or play bride an groom from the altar
Andy is a NO. 1 Piper and normally wears full regimental highland dress ( Feather Bonnet , Tunic, dress sporran and spats. He can wear the green/blue “STIRLING BANOCKBURN”, the red “MCPHERSON” or “ROYAL STEWART”, He will shortly have the purple “BAIRD” ( which may co-ordinate with your bridesmaids.
For funerals and more restrained occasions Andy will wear No. 2's ( Argyle jacket and Glengarry hat)
Being an active member of “THE WALLACE CLAN “, Andy can also appear as a BRAVEHEART WARRIOR, in traditional plaid.
Pair of Pipers
If you think having a piper is a good idea , why stop at one ?
Why not double the impact and have two.
Andy's wee sister Amy is also a very competent young piper, and they play as a matching pair complementing each other musically